Sunday, March 23, 2014

The latest words in fashion... Ines!

There are so many words that relate specifically to fashion that are used on a daily basis. Old words can take on new meaning... new words can take on a life of their own.

Join me over the next week as I use our favorite Ines Gloves to investigate the meaning of the most common fashion buzz words...

You are my "hero"!!

Spring 2014 will focus on the hero accessory... that is, that one special accessory or add-on item that pulls your entire ensemble together and breathes life into your wardrobe.

While all Ines Gloves are unique in their own way, my fashion fingerless driving gloves have taken the spring runways by storm!


So, I guess you could say that my fashion fingerless driving gloves are the hero accessory for spring! They can be worn with practically anything, day or night. A practical glove and a fashionable accessory!

No comments: