Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Winter wonderland...

Good day to all our delightful leather followers! I was greeted by a very pretty scene in my backyard this morning...


Winter (and, of course, the snow) has officially arrived in Canada! I'm not a big fan of winter, but the silver lining for me is the chance to break out my favorite Ines Gloves!


Just because winter is here does not mean that you have to abandon all thoughts of fashion for warmth. Pair your cozy winter coat with my warm glace cashmere gloves... made from the highest quality leather and lined with soft cashmere for added warmth and comfort. Elegant, yet practical!


And for our men of leather, Ines has a delightfully clever idea for you: my man smart double gloves. These gloves are perfect for both fashion and warmth in winter, and are, in fact, four gloves in one! Wear them with or without the warm cashmere lining. Wear them rolled or unrolled for added length. Either way, they will keep your hands warm and are pleasing to the eye!

No comments: