Friday, November 15, 2013

Learning to speak "glove"...

It may surprise you to learn that gloves aren't just for wearing... gloves speak volumes! The appearance, texture, and style of your glove speaks to your personality, personal style, and even your mood. Beyond that, a mere flick of the wrist or a slight or gentle tap of the finger can spell romance or rejection... you decide!


Here are a few glovey interpretations that have been used throughout history to seduce and summon. Try them out for yourself!

~ twirling gloves around your finger: We are being watched.
~ holding the tips of your gloves downward: I wish to be acquainted.
~ gently smoothing your gloves: I wish I were with you; I wish to speak with you.
~ holding gloves loosely in your right hand: Be content.
~ holding gloves loosely in your left hand: I am satisfied.
~ striking gloves over your hand: I am displeased.
~ tossing gloves up gently: I am engaged.
~ tapping your gloves against your chin: I love another.
~ dropping your glove: Yes
~ dropping both gloves: I love you.
~ turning the wrong side of your gloves outward: I dislike you.

No comments: