Tuesday, September 24, 2013

"Now you see me"... in my leather button driving gloves!!

 

Magic... illusion... elegance... these are the themes in Now You See Me, a recently-released film about 4 magicians coming together for the ultimate deception.

The movie was great, but my favorite part?? Star Isla Fisher and her leather gloves!!!

Fisher plays Henley, a young female magician holding her own in each elaborate ruse. She spends most of the film in a pair of black my leather button driving gloves, proving that you don't need to be behind the wheel to show your style.


Perhaps my favorite pair of gloves was a pair of short every day glace gloves... red and black leather. Need I say more???


Ines Gloves are already known for being uniquely elegant. Now You See Me proves that they can also be used for subtle deception... while looking fabulous!

No comments: