Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Vera Wang and Ines Gloves - Catwalk FW 2009-2010


Together on the catwalk with Vera Wang
Fall Winter 2010.

I love the designs of Vera Wang because her designs exude an air of easy glamour.
Her fall 2010 ready to wear was all in black, minimalistic designs with discrete luminous touch of organza, white linen voile and ivory silk, all completed with Ines long gloves. Watch the video.

We have more in common, I was unable to find the gloves I liked and started to make them myself.
Vera Wang was unable to find a dress for her own marriage and sketched her own design.
The synergy between two dedicated minds, Europe and America creatively united.

I surely understand Jennifer Lopez, Ulma Thurman and Victoria Beckham all turned to Vera Wang on their weddingdays, while Keira Knightley and Michelle Williams have favored her on the red carpet.








No comments: