Saturday, October 24, 2009

Ines' Choices

 Choices          

 

I was reading a book by Barry Schwartz, about making the right choices.

Why is it so difficult for me to make the choice for the “Ines Choice” gloves?

I like them all, I like all colors, leathers and all designs.

What to choose this time?

Schwartz said that it is so difficult because there are too many choices.

You know what? I will not make a choice, I like them all!

 

The soft lamb leather of all unlined glace gloves….

The trendy design of “My fashion half scoop gloves”…

The warmth of cashmere lined gloves…

The solid and light feeling of all Peccary Gloves….

The covered shoulders of “My sensual Indulging Gloves Bolero”…

The graphic appearance of “My black and white 2-straps Gloves”…

The elegancy of “my sensual past elbow gloves”…..

More………..

 

No comments: