Friday, December 19, 2014

Ines' 12 days of Christmas ideas... for the fashionable! Day 5

On the fifth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me...


... 5 golden rings!
... 4 bangle bracelets
... 3 tubes of lipstick,
... 2 pairs of leather gloves,
... and some rain boots from Burberry!

Like fashion designer Karl Lagerfeld (above), my where are my fingers gloves allow the wearer to show off any rings or baubles they may choose. However, it doesn't end there...


Simply because you may be wearing a delightful pair of my every day glace leather gloves does not mean that your jewellery options are restricted. Rather, the sky is the limit!

  
This Christmas, give your true love the gift of Ines with a special something more... choose a ring 1 - 2 sizes larger than usual, specifically for wearing over a pair of gloves. Capture your true love's heart...

No comments: